The story of St. Lawrence Seminary High School begins on October 15, 1856 when two Swiss diocesan priests, Fr. Francis Haas and Fr. Bonaventure Frey, arrived in Mount Calvary, Wisconsin. In 1860, the Convent Latin School opened with 4 students and tuition was only $10 for the year. Fast forward a little over 150 years into the future and the school has changed a lot! Below are some fast facts about St. Lawrence Seminary High School.
On average, 89.7% of our domestic student body receive some form of financial aid.
Our students come from 8 different countries and 16 different states
Our diverse student body is comprised of
Average Class Size
Student Faculty Ratio
97% of our graduates move on to a 4-year college or university.
100% of our students participate in co-curricular activities.
Some examples of co-curricular activities:
St. Lawrence Seminary traditions are celebrated throughout the school year:
Over 150 acres of land in the rolling hills of central Wisconsin
10 buildings built according to God’s plan: